Stained Glass and Murals Tour
In these tours you can discover how these exquisite stained glass windows are made, the essence of what to make of a stained glass window and also how the most colorful and creative murals of the city of Quetzaltenango were made. Colorful throughout the tour. In addition to taking out all the accumulated creativity, they can make their own souvenir and take it home. Unmissable even for the locals themselves.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
We describe the architecture and murals that the city has.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.