St Tropez Round Trip Ferry Ride Transportation Service from Nice
What better way to spend a day than cruising along the French Riviera to St Tropez? This round-trip ferry from Nice takes you 2.5 hours each way along the stunning Côte d’Azur to the legendary resort town of St Tropez, where you’ll spend the day at your leisure. Walk around the yacht-filled Old Port, shop at luxury boutiques, visit local attractions like St Tropez Church and St Tropez Citadelle, or simply lounge on a sun-kissed beach (you are on vacation, after all) before your return boat ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip boat service from St Tropez to Nice
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Head to Nice Harbor in the morning to board your boat. Then relax and enjoy the views as you cruise 2.5 hours along the spectacular French Riviera. Your ferry will stop at Sainte Marguerite Island and/or Cannes along the way before arriving at St Tropez.
This Côte d’Azur seaside town became a spectacular resort destination after World War II, with the influx of artists of the French New Wave and Yé-yé cultural movements. Later came the European and American jet set, drawn to St Tropez for its unbeatable setting and glamorous vibe.
Spend the day discovering St Tropez’s many delights on your own. There are sights and activities here for every kind of traveler, whether you’re looking for a windsurfing adventure, some sightseeing or a carefree afternoon lazing on the beach.
Ramble the Old Port filled with marvelous million-dollar yachts before entering the town to shop at chic fashion boutiques and browse the provincial markets, like the daily morning fish market in Place aux Herbes.
Shrug off the hustle of the port in the La Ponche fishing quarter, whose cobbled lanes lead to St Tropez Church (Église de St Tropez). Head to the 17th-century Citadelle de St Tropez for fantastic views over the city.
Art lovers can admire the works of Signac, Denis, Matisse, Picasso and more at the Musée de l’Annonciade, converted from a 16th-century chapel to an eclectic modern art museum. Back near the harbor, enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of local wine at a sidewalk café and soak up some rays on a pristine white-sand beach.
When your day is over, board the boat and cruise 2.5 hours back along the coast to Nice. You’ll arrive at the Nice Harbor in the evening.
Departure Point :Trans Côte D'Azur SARL, Quai Lunel, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Lunel to exchange your voucher for a tickets 30 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.