St-Tropez Private Walking Tour
Saint-Tropez is a coastal town known for its Jet-Set lifestyle in the heart of France. Nestled along the French Riviera, it is one of the liveliest towns along the coast. Explore the cobblestoned street of la Ponch, the old fishing district of the city, although yachts now outnumber fishing boats. The city is famed because of the influx of various artists of the Yé-yé movement in music and the French New Wave in cinema. Today it has become a resort destination for both European and American jet-set and tourists.
You will learn about:
The town owes its current name to the early Martyr Saint Torpes.
Arab Muslim colony
De Suffren family
Also known as the Gulf of Grimaud
French New Wave in cinema
Ye- ye movement in music
A resort for the European and American jet set and tourists.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint-Tropez, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You will see:
Port of Saint Tropez
Place des Lices
Rue de la Citadelle
Church of Our Lady of the Assumption of Saint-Tropez
Saint Tropez Citadel
Departure Point :Port of Saint Tropez, Allée du Quai de l’Epi, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Return Detail :Citadel of Saint-Tropez Maritime History Museum, 1 Montée de la Citadelle, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.