St Tropez et Port Grimaud, Day Trip from Monaco Small-Group
Discover the glamorous town of St Tropez on this small-group day trip from Monaco. Enjoy a ride along the stunning Corniche coastal road before stopping at Port Grimaud (known as 'Little Venice') to admire its charming canals, bridges and shops. Continue to St Tropez, famous for its luxury yachts, fashion boutiques and beautiful terrace cafés. Marvel at St Tropez's stunning beachfront, and soak in the unique atmosphere at the vibrant Place des Lys and its Provencal market (Tuesdays only).
This small-group half-day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you have a more intimate experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8 seater)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Grimaud, Port Grimaud, Grimaud, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Stop at the postcard-pretty town of Port Grimaud. Dubbed ‘Little Venice’, this charming place is famous for its quaint canals, little bridges and attractive houses.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint-Tropez, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Continue to the glamorous port city of St-Tropez, where you'll watch the million-dollar yachts gliding in and out of port and stroll along the lovely beachfront past stylish terrace cafés and trendy boutiques. Visit the bustling Place des Lys, where the rich and famous meet, and browse the inviting food stalls of St Tropez's vibrant Provencal market (on Tuesdays only). Before you return to Nice, enjoy free time to explore St-Tropez in your own way, and perhaps savor a scrumptious lunch at one of the classy restaurants or cafes (own expense)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Massif de l'Esterel, Str. Dip. Cannes- Frejus, Agay, Saint-Raphael France
On the first leg of your trip, soak in the views over the Mediterranean as you drive southwest along the cliffside Esterel Corniche road that hugs this stretch of shore. Have your camera poised as you pass the beautiful Esterel Massif, famous for its unique red color.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciPorts
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.