St Thomas Kayak and Sea Turtle Snorkel Excursion
Don't miss this unique experience to swim with sea turtles and a fun paddle over clear, blue waters. Small groups of six per guide will kayak to a beautiful beach and snorkel in a calm, protected bay. This 4-hour guided tour includes photos, lunch, a snack, bottled water and all needed gear and instruction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
- Photos - above and under water
- Use of kayak and snorkel gear
- Guided snorkeling and kayaking (lesson included)
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is recommended (15-20%). Automatic 15% gratuity is due in cash for groups of 5 +
- Pick up and drop off from St.Thomas cruise ship ports and major hotels ($14 per person round trip)
Experience an exciting paddle to a beautiful beach and enjoy snorkeling with sea turtles! You are GUARANTEED to see turtles on this tour! Snorkeling is guided with groups of 6 or less per guide. This is a small group tour, limited to 6 guests. Includes lunch, photos, bottled water and beverages. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available by advance request.
Your 4 hour guided tour will start with a kayak lesson on the beach. First time kayakers and snorkelers welcome!
Your guide will lead you to swim and view sea turtles in their natural habitat. Guests always see multiple turtles on every tour. Your guide will take photos underwater so that you can enjoy the experience!
Duration: 4 hours
Location: St. Thomas Adventure Tours, St. Thomas
Departure Point :St. Thomas Adventure Tours, kayak, snorkel and rock climbing small group tours, Airport Rd, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time depends on the ship port or hotel. Please arrange for transportation in advance with teh tour provider (cruise ship passengers, please contact tour operator before your ship departs the original port)Ports
- Havensight/WICO Ship Port
- Crown Bay Ship Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like transportation, this must be pre-arranged with the tour provider. Your pick up time is before the start of the tour and is based on your location. Please note, the cost of round trip transportation is $14 per person and is due in cash on the day of your tour
- Minimum 2 guests per booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 5 years. All participants must know how to swim. Children ages 8 and under must kayak with an adult.
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and cell phone number
- At time of booking, hotel guests must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name, address and cell phone number
- Not recommended for participants with back/shoulder/wrist problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- 4/29 to 5/2 No hotel/ship pick up/drop off available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours size: 2-4 guests Enhanced disinfecting and deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Optional: New masks & snorkels are available for purchase Lunch & beverages are served in single use packaging. Guide will wear mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.