St. Petersburg Walking Tour to Peter and Paul Fortress
This 3-hour sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg will give your the possibility to get a first acquaintance with the city and to get orientation to be able to move around St. Petersburg by yourself. During this tour you will see the main highlights, such as Nevsky Prospekt (the main street of the city), Spit of Vasilievsky island, St Isaac's Square, Palace Square and more. There will also be a walking tour to Peter and Paul fortress (admission ticket included in tour price) where you will be able to see the graves of the royal family.
per adult from
What's included :
- car / minivan
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the museums Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
This tour includes the walking to Peter and Paul Fortress to visit the Cathedral where all the Russian Tzars are berried and you will be told by your tour guide with all interesting facts of every Russian Tsar berried underground of the Church.
Departure Point :Zaytsy, Kronverkskaya Naberezhnaya, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197046
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.