St. Petersburg Private Visa-Free Shore City Tour Highlights & Catherine Palace
• Visit Peter and Paul Fortress and learn about the city's founding
• Tour inside St Isaac Cathedral and admire its spectacular golden dome
• See an amazing collection of mosaics inside Church on the Spilled Blood
• Admire the immense Palace Square - home to the Winter Palace
• Take stunning panoramic photos at the best spots in the city center
• Wander through landscaped gardens of the 18th and 19th centuries
• Admire one of the greatest examples of Russian Baroque at Catherine Palace
• Marvel at the famous Amber Room recreated in 2003 with panels of amber, gold leaf, and mirrors
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-Free paperwork (Blanket Visa).No Visa to Russia required (you must obtain it from the operator)
- Port pick-up (after passport control) & drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide (different languages available)
- Professional private driver
- Transportation by business class car with A/C
- Farewell gift & Bottles of water
- All taxes, port fees, local taxes, photo permits
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Located on the smallest island in St. Petersburg (Zayachy Island), the Peter and Paul Fortress will take you back to the days of the city’s founder, Peter the Great. The fortress houses a cathedral (entrance there is NOT included) in which the Romanovs are currently buried, as well as an old prison and different exhibitions on the city’s history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood of St. Petersburg, also known as the Church or Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ, is a must-see site, if you are traveling to St. Petersburg. It is one of the main churches of the Russian capital, built in the place where Tsar Alexander II of Russia was murdered on March 13th, 1881, victim of an attempt.
The Church is located in a centric location of the capital, on the banks of the Griboedov Canal and very close to the park of the Russian State Museum and Nevsky Avenue. The height of the temple is 81 meters and has a capacity of up to 1,600 peoples.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (or Isaakievskiy Sobor) can be considered as one the most sumptuous and grandiose of the churches of St. Petersburg. Completed in 1858, it is one of the most important neoclassical monuments of Russian architecture of the nineteenth century.
For its decoration, more than 40 different minerals were used. It has one of the largest domes in the world and is the second highest Orthodox church in the world, 101.5 meters high, behind the Cathedral of Christ the Savior of Moscow that reaches 103 meters.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
A must visit if you travel to St. Petersburg, besides the Hermitage and Peterhof, is Catherine’s Palace, a spectacular palace which was summer residence of the tsars.
The palace is located in the town of Pushkin (formerly Tsarskoye Selo), about 25 kilometers southeast of St. Petersburg. The complex is part of a complex of palaces and parks of the city of Pushkin, declared a World Heritage Site.
Among the different rooms of the palace there is a ballroom and, above all, the Amber Chamber, a luxurious room of the Tsar, composed of a set of panels, baseboards and furniture made up of thousands of shards of amber (a gemstone formed of vegetable resin).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg "Marine Façade"Cruise Ship Terminal St Petersburg Port Passenger TerminalPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.