St. Petersburg Private Visa-Free Shore City Highlights with Hermitage & Faberge
Ideal for first-time visitors looking for an unhurried introduction to St. Petersburg, this tour will take you back to the beginnings of the city and its glorious artistic Renaissance. The magnificent St Isaac Cathedral and Peter & Paul fotress, the dazzling array of gold onion domes and mosaics of the Church on Spilled Blood, and the troves of art at the Hermitage will blow your mind away. Indulge in a rare opportunity to experience the legacy of the Romanov Royal Family during your visit to the Faberge Museum.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visa-Free paperwork (Blanket Visa).No Visa to Russia required (you must obtain it from the operator)
- Port pick-up (after passport control) & drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide (different languages available)
- Professional private driver
- Transportation by business class car with A/C
- Farewell gift & Bottles of water
- All taxes, port fees, local taxes, photo permits
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (lunch)
- Visit to Colonnade of St Isaac Cathedral
- Visit to Cathedral in Peter & Paul Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Get oriented to this magnificent city in 1 day, from palaces to cathedrals, with photo stops along the way. On land, visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Named for the patron saint of Peter the Great; its soaring gold dome tops the fourth largest cathedral in the world.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
. At the Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, the gem of St. Petersburg, admire the colorful decor and towering onion domes. Inside, too, you’ll find an ornate sanctuary adorned with richly hued mosaics. Belying its cheery facade, this magnificent church was built on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Crossing the Neva River, admire magnificent views of the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city’s first defensive edifice. Within its walls, view the gold-hued Peter and Paul Cathedral and its soaring spire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Experience the Hermitage, one of the world’s greatest art museums, with an extraordinary collection of masterworks. Housed within the opulent Winter Palace of tsars and tsarinas, it is an absolute must-see for art lovers and those simply interested in an overview of Russian history through the arts. . One of the world’s riches repositories of art, the Hermitage showcases Catherine the Great’s massive collection, once only accessible to her and her courtiers. You’ll tour its four main buildings—the Winter Palace, the Small Hermitage, the Old Hermitage and the New Hermitage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
See firsthand the world’s second largest collection of the spectacular Fabergé Easter eggs, beautifully displayed. The newly opened Fabergé Museum is located at the opulent palace of Count Shuvalov. Between 1885 and 1917, Peter Carl Fabergé created some 50 delicate, jeweled eggs. Most famously, Russian tsars Alexander III and Nicholas II commissioned eggs as Easter gifts for their wives and mothers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg "Marine Façade"Cruise Ship Terminal St Petersburg Port Passenger TerminalPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 9/12/2020
4/25/2021 - 9/30/2021
Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.