St. Petersburg Private Visa-Free Shore City and Peterhof Tour
This 1-day private shore excursion will take you back to the beginnings of the city and offers an excellent combination of art and outside activities. Spend a day exploring St Petersburg while your ship is docked in port. You will be introduced to the best examples of architecture when driving in the city center. Visit the
Hermitage and wonder about its amazing collection of masterpieces. The excursion continues with a visit to Church on the Spilled Blood, which is one of the city’s most famous sight, to discover its mosaic-coated interior. Travel by car to Peterhof which is also known as the Russian Versailles. Every meter of it is unique and ravishing: from the Grand Palace full of royal decorations and furniture to enigmatic parks with sights at every step! Explore the Upper Gardens and Lower Park, considered masterpieces of landscape design. Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof - a unique residence of monarchs, presenting itself a delightful baroque composition.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-Free paperwork (Blanket Visa).No Visa to Russia required (you must obtain it from the operator)
- Port pick-up (after passport control) & drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide (different languages available)
- Professional private driver & Transportation by business class car with A/C
- Farewell gift & Bottles of water
- All taxes, port fees, local taxes, photo permits
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marine Passenger Terminal, Morskoy Slavy Sq. 1, St. Petersburg 199106 Russia
This tour starts with your private licensed tour guide meeting you in the arrival hall of the passengers terminal. The guide will be standing right after passport control holding a sign with your name on it. After warm welcome, you will be taken to your comfortable business class car and the tour will begin. In the car you will discuss your day’s itinerary and may ask your guide any questions you have.
8:45-9:00 am - Meet your guide after passport control (Note: starting time of the tour is given approximately and may be changed depending on the arrival time of your ship)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
9:00-10:30 - City Sightseeing tour which consist of driving and photo stops in the most gorgeous and historical places in St. Petersburg. This tour will surely keep you entertained as your guide will be telling you interesting stories about famous palaces and architectural ensembles. You will see some places from this list: Kazan Cathedral, St. Petersburg's main street - Nevsky prospect, Michael’s Castle, Russian Museum, the Square of Arts, Summer Garden, the Spit of Vasilievsky Island, the Bronze Horseman, the Admiralty, Peter & Paul Fortress.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
10.45-12.30 - Explore one of the world's greatest art collections on a guided tour of the Hermitage. Admire the magnificent art collections of the Hermitage Museum and enjoy learning about their origins and significance with your private guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
12:45-13:15 - Visit the Church on the Spilled Blood. Enjoy seeing a dazzling array of gold onion domes and mosaics of this iconic sight!
13.20-14.00 - Lunch (at your own expense)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
14.00-15.00 - Transportation to Peterhof, located 23 km from St Petersburg
15:00-17:00 - Take a tour of Peterhof, the summer residence of the Russian Tsar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Go inside the Grand Palace and explore the lower & upper parks. Marvel at this masterpiece of landscape design that includes over 150 fountains and 4 monumental cascades.
17.10-18.00 - Drive back to the port. By 18:00 (6 pm) you will be back on-board!
Attention: On Wednesday you will visit Peter & Paul Fortress (no inside visit to Cathedral). Being initially constructed as a fort to defend the capital from the impendent Swedish attack, this fortress will transfer you in 1721 when it was a jail for famous Russian writers M. Gorky and F. Dostoevsky. Try to notice a golden angel sat atop of the Peter and Pall Cathedral with a tall spiral!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the guest from all ports of St Petersburg. Ports
- Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg "Marine Façade", Cruise Ship Terminal
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/10/2020 - 10/12/2020
5/10/2021 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FULL passport name, number, expiry and country of citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We will prepare and send your tour ticket (blanket visa) to you as soon as we receive all required information about passengers' passport details and gender
- Make sure you bring your passport and a print out of your tour ticket (blanket visa) to present at passport control upon arrival at St. Petersburg’s port to clear customs. Your tour ticket allows you to visa-free entry into the city for your tour.
- Itinerary depends on the day of the week
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Attention: On Wednesday you will visit Peter & Paul Fortress (no inside visit to Cathedral). Being initially constructed as a fort to defend the capital from the impendent Swedish attack, this fortress will transfer you in 1721 when it was a jail for famous Russian writers M. Gorky and F. Dostoevsky. Try to notice a golden angel sat atop of the Peter and Pall Cathedral with a tall spiral!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.