St. Petersburg Night Tour: Russian Ballet, Dinner and Famous Draw Bridges
During this fascinating night tour you will have an opportunity to enjoy famous Russian Ballet "Swan Lake" in The Hermitage Theater which was founded in the late XVIII century as a court theater of the Romanov dinasty. This defined small size, form of the hall and capacity of maximum 250 people. The theatre which used to be Imperial Theatre during more than a century, is now proud to welcome guests all over the world.
And the second attraction of this tour is a night boat cruise. The raising of the drawbridges in St. Petersburg is one of the most recognized sights of the city.
7 pm : Pick up from the hotel of sea/river port of St. Petersburg
8 pm : Russian Ballet in the Hermitage Theatre
11 pm : Dinner (not included in the price)
1 am : Boat cruise
3 am : Back to the hotel/port
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets to the Ballet theatre
- Entry/Admission - Hermitage Theater
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hermitage Theater, Dvortsovaya Emb., 34, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The Hermitage Theatre in Saint Petersburg is one of five Hermitage buildings lining the Palace Embankment of the Neva River.
The Hermitage Theatre was built between 1783 and 1787 at the behest of Catherine the Great. It was designed by Giacomo Quarenghi. The crumbling Third Winter Palace of Peter the Great was demolished to make room for the new structure, although its old foundations are still visible in the ground floor. Quarenghi's designs for the theatre were engraved and published in 1787, earning him a European reputation.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Dinner can be arranged in one of the best restaurants located in the historical part of St. Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace Bridge, Bolshaya Neva River Emb., St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Our travellers will have an opportunity to see Palace Bridge at night, a road- and foot-traffic bascule bridge, spans the Neva River in Saint Petersburg between Palace Square and Vasilievsky Island. It is drawn by night, making foot travel between various parts of the city virtually impossible
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide meets travellers with the sign with their names.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Salt Pier Viking Cruise Ship, Unnamed Road, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 193149
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.