St. Petersburg Half-Day Guided Photography Tour
Experience St. Petersburg through a lens on this private photography tour and enjoy the undivided attention of your experienced photographer guide. Learn how to get the best out of your camera, then put your newfound skills to the test as you visit different parts of the city:
- imperial St. Petersburg with its architectural masterpieces and ensembles, iconic landmarks and monuments, rivers and canals;
- hidden places of Basil Island and Petrogradsky district, full of mystery and beauty with its grungy old backyards, roofs, high fire-resistant walls, unusual interaction of textures and colors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced photographer guide
- Excursion service
- Private transportation
- 20 professional editing photos
What's excluded :
- Photo and video equipments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
We’ll visit the aria of 7 Bridges, St. Isaac square/ Bronze Horseman, Point of Basil Island, Nevas Embankments, Nevsky Avenue and other spots to shoot the most iconic places in St.Petersburg.
You'll have St. Petersburg as your background for a series of cool pictures that we will shoot during our tour.
After 3 days, you’ll receive a WhatsApp/ Text Message/ Email with link to your pictures for download.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Griboyedov channel embankment, neberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/22/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Savior on the Spilled Blood, neberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, 2Б, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.