St Petersburg: Faberge Museum Exclusive Private Tour
Skip the line to begin your exclusive private tour of the unparalleled Faberge museum. Marvel at the ornate interior decor and the priceless Imperial Easter Eggs in one of the most magnificent palaces in St Petersburg.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Faberge Museum
- Professional private guide
- 2-hour guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Explore one of the world's finest jewelry collections. Pride of the place goes, naturally, to 9 Easter Eggs crafted for the last 2 Russian tsars, Alexander III, and Nicolas II.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Faberge Museum, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.