St. Petersburg: Excursion on the subway with a guide
The metro is a very interesting urban space, which, in addition to its main function, is also a reflection of urban culture, history, politics, achievements of the whole country. The excursion along the metro will acquaint you with the history of the stations Ploshchad Vosstaniya, Pushkinskaya, Kirovsky Zavod, Narvskaya, Avtovo. You will be told the legends and even some secrets of the subway will be revealed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to the metro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
The metro is a very interesting urban space, which, in addition to its main function, is also a reflection of urban culture, history, politics, achievements of the whole country.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.