St. Petersburg: Dog Sledding Tour and Russian Lunch
Experience a real Russian winter activity in Saint Petersburg – dog-sledding. We invite you to the suburbs of this wonderful city to become a part of an exciting northern adventure – meeting with beautiful Siberian huskies, dog-sledding in a snowy forest and tasting authentic Russian dishes in a grill-house after tubing, walking and breathing fresh air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by minivan with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Traditional Russian Lunch (meat sticks, fish-soup, dessert, glue wine)
- Visit to the dogs' kennel and meeting with more than 30 Siberian huskies
- Master-class of cooking traditional Russian meatsticks in tandoor (stone oven)
- Photoshoot with the dogs and "kayurs"
- 3km ride on a husky-sled
What's excluded :
- We pick-you up at your hotel in a minibus, and take you to a trip outside St. Petersburg. You will head for a magnificent place situated on the shore of a beautiful frozen lake in the woods. When you arrive, you will be welcomed by a "kayur" (a professional dog-sled leader) who himself took part in the expedition trips to the Arctic in the 21st century. You will get to know the exciting history of huskies and true-to-life stories about hardships of polar explorers.
After that you will finally meet the dogs. Please, keep it in mind that this place is not a zoo. Here you will be introduced to the dogs and not vice versa. Let the huskies show their love to you and after that they will be glad to take you for a ride in a snowy forest. You can also enjoy tubing from a hill or going for a walk along the lake shore, taking photos.
As soon as you finish with all the activities, you will have a traditional Russian lunch in an authentic Russian grill-house where you will be shown the process of cooking “shashliks in tandoor” – Russian meat sticks put in a special oven. You will also have a chance to taste a typical Russian fish soup “uha”, home-made spiced hot wine and some sweets.
• Shashlik - Traditional Russian meatsticks cooked in the stone oven - tandoor
• Fish-soup - Russian typical fish-soup called "uha"
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from the hotel, please indicate the name and the address of yours
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.