St. Petersburg Catherine Palace and Amber Room Guided tour
Join this tour and visit one of the most beautiful places in Saint Petersburg - the palace and park complex in Tsarskoe Selo with its main highlights - the Catherine Palace and Amber Room.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Tsarskoye Selo in the town of Pushkin is a former residence of Russian Emperors. The museum consists of several parks and palaces, the biggest one it the Catherine Palace (built in 1756). You will see magnificent halls including the famous Amber Room, and enjoy picturesque views of Catherine Park, which is made partly in regular style, and partly in english landscape style.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- No pick up for this tour. Meeting place only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.