St. Petersburg Boat Tour
Rivers and channels tour
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- A boat trip is a very pleasant, interesting and romantic way to explore the city.
St. Petersburg is often called the Venice of the North. It lies astride 42 islands washed by 65 rivers and canals. You will go along the old canals and under the bridges. You will see beautiful old palaces and mansions decorating the embankments. And during the trip you can try to imagine yourself in the 18th - 19th century St. Petersburg, where canals and boats existed - busses did not. So this tour will give you a better feeling of the nature and character of old Petersburg.
We recommend taking this tour not instead but after the general city tour, for this will give you an opportunity to view the buildings you have seen before at a different angleThe tour usually lasts for 1-1.5 hours. The route depends on how high the water is in the canals and on how long you want the tour to last.
Departure Point :The Name of your Hotel
Departure Time :Any time you like
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.