St. Petersburg & Vicinity in One Day: Tuesday's Best Visa-Free Shore Excursion
Arriving on Tuesday for just 1 day? Take advantage of this private visa-free shore excursion designed specially for cruisers who arrive to St. Petersburg on the second day of the week. No need to research museum schedule - this has already been done for you, and the best available Tuesday Tour is right here for you to book.
The tour is available for hotel guests in the low season (October - April)
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up right by the ship after passport control
- Professional tour guide (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese languages are available)
- One way hydrofoil ride
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, port fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork: No Visa to Russia required!
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Photostop by the Peter and Paul Fortress
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Photostop by the St Isaac's Cathedral
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Guided tour of the Peterhof Park and Gardens
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Guided tour of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the St Petersburg Cruise Port. Our representative will meet you with a name sign outside passport control.Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, passport details
- MANDATORY Passport details include: name as in passport, passport number, date of birth and citizenship
- As soon as your passport details are received, your Visa-Free paperwork (Tour Tickets) will be processed and emailed to you
- To clear customs in St.Petersburg you need: Valid passport + Tour Ticket (aka blanket visa issued by local tour operator)
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair users: be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
- Note that if you are travelling with an infant under 7 years old - you do not need to book a seat for your baby. The tour is free of charge for little ones. Simply send your tour operator the required passport details for Visa-Free paperwork processing.
- The tour is suitable for hotel guests in the low season period (October - April). The low season rate EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride and Lower Gardens at Peterhof (you will be provided a guided tour to Grand Palace instead). Hotel guests MUST provide the hotel's name and address to the supplier.
- Fountains are switched off in the low season at Peterhof.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.