St. Petersburg & Vicinity in One Day: Thursday-Sunday's Best Visa-Free Tour
Arriving on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday for only one day? Take advantage of this private visa-free shore excursion designed specially for cruisers who arrive to St. Petersburg at the end of the week. No need to research museum schedule - this has already been done for you, and the best available end of the week tour is right here for you to book. Please note that this tour is NOT suitable for 2-day cruise passengers who wish to book this tour for their second day.
The tour is available for hotel guests as well!
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- All taxes, port fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork: No Visa to Russia required!
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Photostop by the Peter and Paul Fortress
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Photostop by the St Isaac's Cathedral
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Pass by the Kazan Cathedral
Pass By: Gostiny Dvor, 35, Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Pass by Gostiny Dvor
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Guided tour of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Guided tour of the Peterhof Park and Gardens
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you with a name sign outside passport control.Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
- Note that if you are travelling with an infant under 5 years old - you do not need to book a seat for your baby. The tour is free of charge for little ones. Simply send your tour operator the required passport details for Visa-Free paperwork processing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.