St. Paul Ghost Walk
Let us tell you the stories of St. Paul’s vengeful ghosts, public executions, gangster lore, and more! We’ve spent a lot of time researching supernatural and weird stories around St. Paul so that we have brand new tales and content that we can guarantee you’ve never heard before. This is not a haunted house, so no rent-a-ghouls have been hired to jump out at you.
This is an outdoor walking tour, so please check the weather before coming. The tour runs in cold temperatures and light rain. Please wear walking shoes and dress appropriately for walking around outside.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Guided haunted history walking tour of St. Paul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minnesota State Capitol, 75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Saint Paul, MN 55155-1605
Pass By: Fitzgerald Theater, 10 Exchange St E, Saint Paul, MN 55101-2220
Pass By: Landmark Center, 75 5th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102-1431
Departure Point :11 E Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by American Ghost Walks