St Patrick's Cathedral Official Tour- NOW OPEN
Saint Patrick’s Cathedral Official Tour in New York with the Archbishop of New York Timothy Dolan Narrating the audio guide and learn about one of the most renowned symbols of Catholicism in America. The Cathedral, made of marble-clad, is Manhattan's most distinctive and popular destinations as a famous landmark. Learn about the many Saints and especial about St Patrick, our famous Irish Saint. Live through the architecture and development of the Cathedral. Stand in front of Virgin Mary. Notice the flowers on in the architecture. The Cathedral is the largest decorated Neo-Gothic-style Catholic cathedral in North America.
per adult from
What's included :
- St Patricks Cathedral Official Tour
- Entry/Admission - St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
St Patrick's Historic Cathedral entrance and explore it at your own pace with the official tour
Learn about the Cathedral's history and architecture from the pre-recorded narration by Cardinal Timothy Dolan the Archbishop of New York since 2009
Marvel at the Neo-Gothic design of the building and explore the magnificent stained glass windows and its 330-foot spires.
Skip-the-line and go straight to checkin
Departure Point :St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.