St Pancras Train Station to Heathrow Airport Private Transfer Service
Arrive with Eurostar at St Pancras Train Station the easy way with a pre-booked private transfer service. A professional driver will pick you up at St Pancras Station with a full Meet & Greet Service (includes 30 minutes free waiting time) and take you directly to Heathrow Airport Terminal or Hotel. Relax and enjoy the ride as you make your way through the city in a comfortable Sedan or Minivan, 8 Seater Van with a lot of space for the luggage.
• Private door-to-door transfer
• Meet and greet by a professional chauffeur
• Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
• Rates cover private groups of 1 to 2, 3 to 4 and 5 to 8 passengers
per adult from
60 to 70 minutes
What's included :
- One-way transfer
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Drop off to Hotel and Airport terminal / AirBnB
- Station Car Park Costs
- Meet and Greet Service (Free waiting time up to 30 minutes)
- Private Transfers Operate 24 Hours, 7 days a week
What's excluded :
- You will be met inside the train Station where the chauffeur will be displaying a name bored with your name, the Eurostar Train will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the Station once the train Arrives, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your train number and train arrival time and Heathrow Airport / Hotel
Departure Point :
St Pancras Train Station, After you have collected your luggage, please meet in the Arrivals hall. Your driver will monitor the Train (If the train number is provided), only go into the terminal once the train arrives and will meet you with your name on the Board Sign at the arrivals point, located immediately after the customs exit, In front of Marks & Spencer food Shop (M&S) Please note It is a 4 to 6 minute walk to the car park.
OtherSaint Pancras Station, St Pancras Station, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QL, UK -
Departure Time :1/25/2019 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible, but able to transport foldable wheelchair, Please Advise.
- If the train is delayed there will be no additional charges.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.