St. Mary's Mud Buggy Experience
This is a truly Antiguan activity that gives you a view of the island from an angle no other excursion would. We are described by most as an off road rollercoaster ride through the back lands of villages and towns then to our secluded beach for a dip before we excite you again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
This experience takes you through historical Bolans Village, West Palm Beach, Orange Valley & the grasslands of Green Castle, historic Bendals Village, Diamond Hole Reservoir and historic Body Pond, pass Antigua’s largest living tree.
We then meander down to the scenic and placid Sea Fort beach for a dip in the ocean to cool down before your adrenaline level is pumped back up to MAX on the ride back to base.
• 268 Buggies, Jennings Antigua
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Antigua Deepwater Harbour
- Heritage Quay
- Radcliffe Quay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.