St-Martin and St Maarten: Sightseeing Tour of the French and Dutch Sides of the Island
Explore both sides of the island of St Martin – Dutch (St Maarten) and French (St-Martin) – on a scenic 4.5-hour sightseeing tour! Bask in the sun on Orient Beach or Grand Case Beach; soak up the foodie atmosphere in Grand Case; explore the village of Marigot; and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Caribbean and its surroundings. Plus, learn about the cultural history of the Lesser Antilles island from your guide. With pristine tropical beaches and picturesque natural landscapes at every turn, you can't help but fall in love this piece of paradise!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Beverage (water, soda, beer, guavaberry rum punch)
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beach chairs/umbrellas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coralita Beach, St Martin
A natural reserve overlooking Tintamarre and the French island of St. Barths. At this stop you can take in the natural beauty of this North-East coastal point for photos or climb the information tower for lovely panoramic views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
One of the most popular beaches on the island located on the French Side. Guest can take part in water sports activities or lounge on the beach chairs. Or hang out at the local beach bars and try the island's local mixed rums.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Grand Case, Grand Case, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
Grand Case is a small town on the French side of the island of Saint Martin in the Caribbean. It lies on the Anguilla Channel, on the west coast of the island. Grand Case has a long sandy beach. It is well known for its many restaurants and beach bars. It is the most populous place of the French Saint Martin.
Stop At: Marigot, Marigot, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
The cosmopolitan capital of the French side, Here, boutiques and trendy restaurants sit side-by-side with traditional stalls. Do not miss the colors, smells and buzz of the local market. Fort Louis is just a hike away where you will enjoy a panoramic view of Marigot Bay and neighboring Anguilla.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Maho Beach is located on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. It is famous for being adjacent to the Princess Juliana International Airport making it at attraction to visitors and locals alike and for plane-watchers enthusiast.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Philipsburg, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
On the way back to the port guest can opt to stop and end their tour in Philipsburg, the shopping mecca or the Caribbean...this duty free town is the capital of Dutch St. Maarten and consist of the Front Street and Back street for shopper. To the south of these street is the Great Bay beach and the Boardwalk that is lined with restaurants with local cuisines and fun bars. Philipsburg is just 1 mile away from the cruise port and guest can walk or take a water taxi back.
Departure Point :1: John Craane Cruise Terminal, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
2: 22-26 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel guest will be picked up at their hotel lobby.Ports
- Dr. A.C. Wathey Cruise and Cargo Facilities, 79 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.