St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour
Walk along the scenic Tet Paul Nature Trail with your guide for a return-to-nature experience! Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Southern expanse of the island including Vieux Fort, Choiseul, Maria Island, Fond Gens Libre, the Jalousie Bay, Morne Gimie, as well as Martinique and St. Vincent on clear days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
See fishermen repairing nets and building fishing canoes. Stop for a brief visit and experience St. Lucia's tradition of fishing in dug-out canoes.
Pass By: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Marvel at the spectacular twin peaks as you descend into town. Continue on to Soufriere Bay where you see the Gros Piton and Petit Piton rising majestically 2,600 feet out of the sea. Opportunity for photography.
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
The Tet Paul Nature Trail is nestled on six acres of lush, verdant land in the farming community of Chateau Belair. The trail is located in the Piton Management Area, Saint Lucia’s World Heritage Site.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.