St Lucia Snuba Adventure at Pigeon Island
If you want to venture deeper than snorkeling, but scuba diving feels out of reach, this 2-hour SNUBA tour in St Lucia is designed for you! Take your undersea adventure to Pigeon Island and explore the tropical marine life in the crystal-clear Caribbean. You’ll descend to a maximum depth of 20 feet (6 meters) as you breathe underwater without the use of heavy equipment – no certification required. Look for spiny lobster, arrow crabs, parrotfish and sea turtles swimming amid the barrel sponge and brain coral.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (north island hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island National Park
What's excluded :
- Food (available for purchase)
- Your SNUBA adventure starts with morning pickup at your hotel (choose from 9am and 11am departures). Take a short drive from your hotel to Pigeon Island National Landmark, a 44-acre (17-hectare) island reserve that’s one of St Lucia’s most important historical monuments.
After a 15-minute pre-dive SNUBA orientation that includes useful snorkeling skills, just gear up and jump in. Start your guided tour at a gently sloping sandy beach and dive to your level of comfort. Whether you cruise on the water’s surface or descend to a depth of 20 feet (6 meters) is always up to you, and your certified SNUBA guide will be with you throughout the entire experience.
There is no need to surface for air or to tussle with bulky equipment; simply breathe through a regulator attached to your air supply, which is connected by a long hose to a support raft floating above the water.
You’ll discover a variety of fish and other marine life in the tropical waters surrounding Pigeon Island. Marvel at flounder, blue tang, squirrelfish and octopus that call the amazing barrel sponge and brain corals home, and keep an eye out for seasonal visitors like sea turtles and schools of sardines.
Enjoy the tranquility of the Caribbean and take advantage of breathtaking photo opportunities at Pigeon Island. Every SNUBA dive is a new adventure! (Please note: Due to the natural environment, there is never a 100% guarantee that a particular species of marine life will be seen.)
After your SNUBA dive, spending relaxing on the beach or swimming before transport back to your hotel in St Lucia.
Departure Point :St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Note: reservations from cruise ship passengers are not accepted on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.