St. Lucia Airport & Hotel Transfers
We provide Airport transfers from UVF Hewanorra or SLU 60 - 90 minute enjoyable trip from the airport to your resort or villa.
We also provide Return transfers from your resort to the Airport.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a comfortable trip from the airport to your resort or villa. Transfers are private. Complimentary water and the island's local beer are always on board. This is a chance for your driver to give you an introduction to the island and answer any questions you may have about the must see's and do's of St. Lucia. For those of you staying at private villas or B&B's we provide a free stop at your nearest grocery store to stock up on essentials. You are accommodated by clean semi-luxurious sedans or Mini-vans for lager groups.
Your driver will also stop at any view points along the way for those first vacation photos.
After you've undoubtedly had an amazing holiday on the Island book your return transfer and your personal driver will be awaiting you at your resort/villa to provide you with the same great experience back to the airport, wrapping up the perfect vacation.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be awaiting your at the airport arrival area with your lead name printed out on a placard.
PortsUVF Hewanorra Intl. AirportSLU GFL Charles AirportCastries
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. LuciaGeorge F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
OtherSt. Lucia, St. Lucia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.