St Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour (Reconfirm 48 hours)
Soar above the St. Kitts rainforest on a state-of-the-art, five-line zipline system. The St. Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour offers two tour distinct options in order to fulfill everyone's needs! Whichever option you decide to choose, make sure you are prepared to experience an exhilarating adventure through nature like never before.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Zipline canopy tour
- Selected hotels only: St Kitts Marriott, Sealoft, Island Paradise,Timothy, Bird Rock, and Sugar Bay
- Use of helmet and equipment
What's excluded :
- Persons arriving via cruise ship will not be able to participate due to vendor and ship contract.
- Face Mask
Full Tour (5 lines)
This is a 2.5 hour tour that gives a full exploration of all five lines. You will begin your journey on line 1 (the Monkey Trainer) where you will be given a detailed orientation of our complete system. After flying line 1 you will embark on a short off road drive where you will then fly our next three lines; 2(The Boss) ,3 (Mango Tango, & 4 (Brimstone Blast) over 250ft above the valley floor and ranges from 500 ft – 1350ft in length. A short walk down hill will take you to line 5 where you fly to a natural river running pool.
(B) Fly and Walk with River Walk (3 lines)
For a duration of 2 hrs and 10 mins., this tour includes flying on line 1 followed by a short off road drive up to Line 3 where each guest will fly Line 3 and 4. After landing Line 4, the tour you will enjoy an easy walk down the river to our natural running pool.
Departure Point :Frigate Bay, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour is offered from hotels only. Customer has to be registered at a hotel so that the flexibility of changes may be available. Tour is not available to cruise customers due to contract with ship and vendor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum weight is 70 lbs (31 kg) and the maximum weight is 275 lbs (123 kg)
- Not recommended for participants with back problem
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Tour not available to cruise ship passengers due to Vendor's contractual arrangement
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.