St Kitts Snorkel Cruise with Lunch (Reconfirm 48hrs prior)
Sail and snorkel the pristine Caribbean Sea on this great St. Kitts snorkel cruise. Sail past beautiful scenery and island landscape along the coastline followed by a delightful light lunch.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) ST KITTS MARRIOTT, ROYAL ST KITTS HOTEL, ISLAND PARADISE, SUGAR BAY CLUB, TIMOTHY, OCEAN TERRACE INN, SEALOFT AND BIRD ROCK.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Light lunch (build a sandwich)
What's excluded :
- An awe-inspiring array of sea creatures await beneath the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea. Sail to a secluded snorkeling spot, be on the lookout for wildlife, and eat and drink while admiring the scenic coastline of St. Kitts. Sail to the southern tip of the island on a 47-foot (14-m) catamaran. Feel the cool breeze as you sail along the "Narrows"—the strait between St. Kitts and Nevis. The anchor is dropped at the southeast peninsula with lush hills as a backdrop. Monkeys, goats, and native birds reside in the area, so be on the lookout before taking the plunge into the warm Caribbean Sea. The underwater world mesmerizes with vibrant coral reefs and colorful sea creatures ranging from fish to turtles.
A sumptuous lunch is served after you finish your snorkeling adventure. Take relief from the sun in the shaded cabin or savor your chicken or tuna salad out on the deck in the open air. Locally made banana bread tops off your meal and the open bar continues to serve refreshing beverages on the return cruise. A cool breeze and impressive views of the coast complete your day as you sail back to the harbor.
• Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
• Shitten Bay, Basseterre St. Kitts
• Tuna or chicken salad
Departure Point :Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Name of hotel requiredAdditional cost apply to hotels not listed.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers unable to leave wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.