St John Sail and Snorkel Adventure from Sapphire Marina
We offer a private setting with a maximum of 6 guest and a personalized experience. The sailboat Cosmos Mariner is stable, sea kindly, and a beautiful classic boat. With years of experience sailing and snorkeling these waters Rob and Deb are sure to deliver an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Water flotation devices (noodles, seat floats,etc.)
What's excluded :
- Crew Gratuity (20% of trip is customary)
- Sunscreen. Please look for reef safe products. No SPRAYS or OILS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Virgin Islands National Park, St John, USVI
Sail from St.Thomas to St.John's beautiful Caneel Bay where you will spend time snorkeling with tropical fish at one of the premier spots in the USVI. Caneel Bay is just one of several possibilities for this trip and not always a definite stop ( time and weather dependent). We may snorkel a different location near this area. Captain Rob knows all the great snorkel spots and will always do his best to put you in the calmest waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sapphire Beach, St Thomas 00801, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.