St Chapel, ile de la cité, Louvre, - priority access - Small group of 6
These are three major parisian mustsee spots.Ile de la cité, the heart of Paris where La sainte chapelle one of the finest examples of french gothic architecture and the medieval jewel. Discover its extraordinary interiors, life during the middle ages along with its historical past including events, facts and anecdotes. Then we will explore some remarkable places such as la place dauphine, the pont neuf and its amazing view of La Seine. The group will head towards the museum of the Louvre where you will spend a 2h journey in art history in the company of your expert official tour guide who will unveil the importance of some of its works of art such as La Mona Lisa and the slaves of Michelange among others. All of them with a priority access.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional and licensed tour guide allowing you skipping the line in the Louvre
- La Sainte Chapelle - entrance ticket and skipping the line access
- Entry/Admission - Sainte-Chapelle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the louvre museum. Please go to its official site and buy them online. You can either bring them on the phone or print them. People under 18 years old have free entrance and under 27 years old european students as well. This ticket + the official tour guide will allow you to skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sainte-Chapelle, 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The most remarkable french gothic architectural example in the capital
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
The birth of Paris and the most significant historical area of Paris. We will see the cathedral of Notre dame from a bridge, la conciergerie, a royal square, the oldest bridge and first in metal covered once with lovelocks. The French academy and the oldest entrance of the Louvre along with its pyramid.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The evolution of the notion of beauty throughout the centuries from antiquity to the 19th century french paintings including Venus of Milo, Victoire de Samothrace, paintings of Cimabué and Giotto, Apollo gallery, Leonardo da Vinci 's Mona Lisa, Michelangelo's slaves among others;
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :78 Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre – Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is formal for the visit inside the cathedral of Notre Dame. During summer time, please bring a shawl to cover your shoulders and legs.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- families with children are more than welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.