St. Catherine Monastery /The White Canyon/Ain Khudra Oasis Tour from Dahab
On this full day Jeep safari from Dahab you will visit a legendary Orthodox St. Catherine Monastery, walk through famous White Canyon and have a Bedouin lunch in Ain Khudra Oasis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ain Khudra
What's excluded :
- Museum room ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
St. Catherine’s Monastery is the smallest dioceses and the oldest Christian Monastery in the world still in use. It also houses a rich collection of icons and precious manuscripts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ain Khudra, 8 km Away From the Main Road, Nuweiba Egypt
After seeing the monastery you ill go to the White Canyon. After walking through the canyon we will go to the Ain Khudra Oasis for relax and have our Bedouin lunch, after that you will be driven back to Dahab where you will arrive around 17.00.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dahab, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.