St. Augustine Night-Time "Spirits with Spirits" Ghosts & Hauntings Pub Crawl
Experience St. Augustine on this 2-Hour Night-Time "Spirits with Spirits" Paranormal Guided Pub Crawl. Our licensed tour guide will take you on a fun-filled paranormal investigation of some of St. Augustine’s haunted bars and taverns. Learn to use real paranormal investigative equipment as you navigate the streets of this historic city on this creepy haunted pub crawl. You’ll learn the true history of each place as well as real experiences that have happened on ours and other tours that have visited each place. We visit a total of 4 pubs and pass by a few historic sites along the way. Participates must be at least 21 years old to participate on this tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
• 2-Hour Night-Time Paranormal Guided Pub Crawl of St. Augustine
• Licensed Tour Guide
• Small-Group to maintain social distancing
• Visit 4 Haunted Pubs & Taverns
• Use real paranormal investigative equipment as you explore the historic streets
• Hear stories about the haunted history of the city
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Hour Night-Time "Spirits with Spirits" Paranormal Guided Pub Crawl of St. Augustine
- Visit 4 of St. Augustine's Haunted Pubs & Taverns
- Use real paranormal investigative equipment as you navigate the streets during the haunted pub crawl
- Listen to Haunted Stories of St. Augustine from your Guide
- Learn the history of each tavern and hear spooky experiences that have happened on our tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. George Street, St. George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Stroll St. George Street and learn about the history and architecture.
Visit a tavern where the former inhabitants refuse to leave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, 38 Cathedral Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4417
A historic church located in St Augustine.
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
The oldest public space in America.
Pass By: Huguenot Cemetery, A1A Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Tours conclude close to the Huguenot Cemetery
Departure Point :54 Cuna St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :23 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be age 21+ to participate in this tour. Valid Photo ID is required on the day of travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guide is using a portable speaker and maintains social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.