St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Sit back as the talented Old Town Trolley conductors share the history, attractions and sights of America's oldest city. Founded by Pedro Menendez de Aviles in 1565, St. Augustine is a unique city filled with colonial Spanish neighborhoods, magnificent buildings and a charm all its own. The hop-on hop-off tour features live narrations including 100 points of interest.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with Live Commentary
- Local taxes
- St. Augustine History Museum Entrance
- Social Distancing will be observed
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
- Tours close at 3:00 pm on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve.
St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Hop-on Hop-Off Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Hop-on Hop-Off Tour:
Attractions on the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Hop-on Hop-Off Tour:
- Old Jail
- St. Augustine Civic Center - Visitor Information Center
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Old City Gate
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum - Castillo de San Marcos accessed from this stop
- Hypolita Street & Saint George Street
- 32 Sevilla St - Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Villa Zorayda Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Saint Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstone Chocolates Store and Tasting Tour
- Plaza de la Constitución
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Oldest House Parking Lot
- The Llambias House Garden
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center
- Mission Nombre de Dios Museum
- National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios
- The Old Senator Tree
- 11 Magnolia Ave - The Fountain of Youth
Old Jail / Potter's Wax Museum / Flagler College / Castillo de San Marcos National Monument / Spanish Military Hospital Museum / Plaza de la Constitucion / Medieval Torture Museum / Villa Zorayda Museum / Lightner Museum / Government House Museum / Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine / Pena-Peck House and Woman's Exchange of St Augustine / The Ximenez-Fatio House / Oldest Wooden School House / Mission of Nombre de Dios / Shrine Our Lady of La Leche / The Old Senator Tree / Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park / The Oldest Store Museum
Operates: Tour runs daily from 9am-4:30pm. Trolleys come by approximately every 15-20 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available at the Old Jail Complex at 167 San Marco Avenue
- Full loop takes 90 minutes to complete if rider does not stop at any of the 22 stops
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sorry, no pets allowed. We request 24-hour advance notice to bring a service animal on the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.