St. Augustine Fort Matanzas & Old Downtown Helicopter Tour
This tour combines all of our tours! You'll depart east from the airport over the Intracoastal waterway to North Beach, then enjoy a thrilling flight down 17 miles of beautiful coastline, taking in Vilano Beach, Porpoise Point, Conch Island, Bird Island, San Jose Forest, Menendez Park, and St. Augustine Beach and Fort Matanzas, Returning to the airport along the Matanzas River, marsh and intercoastal waterway, you will catch a birds-eye view of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Bridge of Lions, the Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, and the Nombre de Dios Mission as you take in the Old Downtown on your way back to the airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
Bird's eye view of St. Augustine's historic lighthouse
Pass By: Castle Otttis, 103 3rd St Vilano Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-1329
Bird's Eye view of Castle Otttis
Departure Point :4900 US-1, St. Augustine, FL 32086, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/13/2020 - 1/7/2022
Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We currently have 1 pilot on staff. If at any time, she begins to feel ill with anything, we will immediately shut down operations. We do not wish to spread COVID-19 or even any other sickness which might compromise anyone's immune systems.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.