St. Augustine and Porpoise Point Helicopter Tour
This 12-mile helicopter tour around St. Augustine and over Porpoise Point begins at the Northeast Florida Regional Airport, four miles north of St. Augustine.
Take off to the east from the airport over Castle Otttis, an original landscape sculpture built in the form of an Irish castle over 1,000 years ago, and the beautiful villages of Vilano. Fly over part of the Intracoastal Waterway to North Beach and then along the coastline to Porpoise Point.
From there, it’s a quick turn around Porpoise Point and then back to the airport to conclude this unique and scenic helicopter flight around St. Augustine and Porpoise Point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castle Otttis, 103 3rd St Vilano Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-1329
Castle Otttis was created as an original landscape-sculpture... ”Done in Remembrance of Jesus Christ.” A landscape-sculpture is defined as a structure built to adorn or to view the landscape. Castle Otttis is an impression of an Irish castle of 1,000 years ago. The interior was created under guidance of historians from the Catholic Diocese of Northeast Florida to replicate an atmosphere of an Abbey(or Christian church) in Ireland during the same period.
Departure Point :4900 US-1, St. Augustine, FL 32086, USA
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 12/8/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We currently have 1 pilot on staff. If at any time, she begins to feel ill with anything, we will immediately shut down operations. We do not wish to spread COVID-19 or even any other sickness which might compromise anyone's immune systems.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.