SSI Wreck Diving
Many wreck divers will claim, wreck diving is not just diving. It opens windows on past and history. It gives you the thrill of adventure, paired with excitement.
Our learning method is tailored to develop your skills to gather information and how to dive a wreck in regards of the environmental condition. By the end of our methodical course, you will have gained profound understanding on how to judge a wreck site and order to decide level and skills to dive without compromising the safety factor.
Our method teaches you the techniques that maximizes your wreck diving skills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Diving Instructor
- Tank 12L
- Transfer within Hurghada, Sahl Hashish, Makadi
What's excluded :
- Diving equipment
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro), El Gouna (10 Euro)
- Learning materials & certificate 76.5 Euro
You are fascinated by the presence of wrecks underwater and are eager to explore them. You are keen to unlock their mysteries.
There’s something mystifying and secretive about abandoned wrecks of ships, cars and airplanes. They play with your imagination, holding on to their past. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
• Egypt Divers, Safaga Road, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send you room number on your arrival
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.