Srinagar to Sonamarg Full Day Excursion
Full day private excursion tour to Chettinad is designed to provide the glimpses Srinagar to Sonamarg full day excursion tour include private AC car and service of accompanied English speaking guide. Entrances to monuments are well included in package price. For any activities like horse ride travelers have to pay directly. Pick up and drop off from hotel in Srinagar is well included, sightseeing can be further modified to meet the travelers requirement.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sonamarg, Sonamarg, Ganderbal District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Pick up from your hotel in Srinagar for full day excursion to visit Sonamarg (The Meadow Gold). Sonmarg had historical significance and was a gateway on ancient Silk Road along with Gilgit connecting Kashmir with Tibet.
Trek to Thajiwas Glacier an exquisite beauty situated 3000 m above sea level covered in snow all through the year. There is also the option of hiring a pony to get to the glacier. On the way to the glacier, witness the beauty of the silver shining frozen lake along with all the greenery around. The contrast of both of them is what makes it enchanting to the eyes. On the way, come across Gujjar tribes who have their camps set up and earn their livelihood here. The alpine meadows are scattered all over in the Thajiwas Glacier along with numerous waterfalls which make the region appear like heaven on earth. This makes the glacier one of the most famous, perfect spot for trekking as well as camping.
Zoji-La Pass a high mountain pass, at an altitude of 3528 m above the sea level that runs connect the Kashmir valley and Ladakh. The pass is known for its extraordinarily beautiful views and landscapes. Certain parts of the pass, especially, can be a bit of a dangerous ride, hence one must travel down this one, only with a seasoned driver, used to such steep and playful turns and roads. Also the pass gets closed occasionally during the winter months.
After sightseeing drive back to Srinagar and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Srinagar
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.