Srinagar to Pahalgam Full Day Excursion
Srinagar to Pahalgam full day excursion tour include private AC car and service of accompanied English speaking guide. Entrances to monuments are well included in package price. For any activities like horse ride travelers have to pay directly. Pick up and drop off from hotel in Srinagar is well included, sightseeing can be further modified to meet the travelers requirement.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pahalgam, Pahalgam, Anantnag District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Pick up from your hotel in Srinagar for full day excursion to visit Pahalgam the Valley of Shepherds 7,000ft above sea level. On the way visit the famous Saffron growing fields and Awantipur Ruins (1100 years old temple of lord Vishnu build by King Awantivarman), enjoy the beautiful countryside on the way. Pahalgam situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, was once a humble shepherd's village with breathtaking views. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. Hajan, on the way to Chandanwari, is an idyllic spot. There is a Shiva temple considered to be Kashmir's oldest existing temple, dating to the 5th century.
Visit Aru valley & Betaab Valley noted for its scenic meadows. Other popular activities include fishing of trout in the Lidder River, trekking, hiking, horse riding and photography.
After sightseeing drive back to Srinagar and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Srinagar
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.