Sri Lankan Crafts and Spices Tour from Kandy
(SKU: LK93020300) This tour gives you an opportunity to visit a spice garden in Matale and the craft workshops in Kandy. Grab this chance to see how batik fabrics are made and how woodcarving is done. Get to know more about gems and jewelry in a gem museum tour. This entire tour is a unique chance for creative-minded and shopping lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Kandy.
- Transport by an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
Visit a spice garden to learn more about spices and their uses. See how complex batiks are created in a batik factory. Watch master craftsmen create intricate designs from scratch in the woodcarving center. Go to the gem museum to gain more knowledge of jewels and how they are crafted. Make purchases that will be great additions to your home or as a gift to a friend.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Kandy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.