Sri Lanka Village Tour with Traditional Sri Lankan Lunch at Mud House
Upon arrival welcome by village tour Sri Lanka team and enjoy with refreshing detox juice. Then start amazing village tour by Tuk Tuk. Ride. After that one more interesting local transportation way Sri Lankan traditional catamaran ride. We will provide you life jackets then get seated. Our professional team members take care you well. During your trip you can enjoy the local snacks and refreshing herbal drink near by lotus lake.
Next ride was amazing. During this bull cart ride you can enjoy the beautiful environment, paddy felid, local community, many local fresh fruits and vegetables & lots of pretty birds , wild animals. Bull cart and walk through the local villages of Nilagama with our naturalist and end of ride visit the traditional mud house. Refresh with cold towels and enjoy the Sri Lankan buffet with varieties of fresh organic local food. This tour will be the ideal opportunity for you to encounter authentic local life, culture and vibrant hospitality.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Welcome drink
- Refreshing towels
- Snacks and refreshments during the tour
- Tuk Tuk, Catamaran, Bull Cart ride
- Sri Lankan organic buffet lunch
- The service of knowledgeable and experienced local guide
- All government taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extra beverages consumed
- Any personal effects not mentioned here
- Any tips for the attending staff
- Any others expenses not mentioned in " Price Inclusion " section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Neelagiri Purana Rajamaha Viharaya, Nilagama, Moragolla - Dambagahamula Rd, Sri Lanka
Sri Nilagiri Purana Raja Maha Viharaya lies in the village known as Nilagama in Galewela lying 20 minutes from Galewela town. Nilagama is the home for the traditional Siththara (temple mural artists) families who has sustained this art for thousands of years.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Village Tour Sri Lanka & Village Safari, Nilagama, Galewela 21212, Sri Lanka
Upon arrival welcome by village tour Sri Lanka team and enjoy with refreshing detox juice. Tuk Tuk. Ride / Traditional Catamaran Ride / Bull Cart Ride / Walk Through the Local Villages / Sri Lankan Buffet Organic Local Food
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Village Tour Sri Lanka & Village Safari, Nilagama, Galewela 21212, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.