Sr Tango Show and optional dinner
Complete your experience in Buenos Aires with a tango show in one of the most prestigious places in the city. In addition to watching a live dance show, you can enhance your experience to include a 3-course meal and pick-up and return without problems at the hotel. Booking in advance guarantees a seat in the show often sold out.
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfer to and from the hotel (if this option has been chosen)
- Entrance - Señor Tango, tango show
- Dinner (if this option has been selected)
- Tango show
- Wine, Water or beverage
- Entry/Admission - Senor Tango
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
The admission is perceived elegance and good taste of its refined decor, recreating the essence of those places where it began to shine tango at its best, and that's how one general store is now a magnificent theater that many have dubbed "the cathedral of Tango".
In this place you install "Señor Tango", the largest home shows in Buenos Aires, where the tango is the undisputed protagonist.
Check the tango spirit lives in every corner of this house, and once said historian Tents, Enrique Horacio Pucci, "Barracks was the neighborhood for the first time to put a Buenos Aires bandoneon in his lap." Find out what the dreams of those men seem to have stopped in time.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Regente, Suipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers are regular and schedules are subject to traffic conditions and that passengers from the previous hotel are not delayed.In the case of Only Show option you must be at Sr Tango at Vieytes 1655 avenue, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, the transfer in/out its included.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.