Sport Fishing in the Guatamalan Pacific Ocean
This tour will take you into the waters of the Guatemalan Pacific Ocean to fish for sailfish, mahi mahi and tuna!
Enjoy an exciting day fishing in the hottest spot on the planet for sailfish and enjoy some fresh ceviche or sashimi, depending on the catch of the day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Guatemala is known in the world as being the hottest spot on the planet for raising sailfish, with unequaled numbers anywhere else in the world.
Tour includes transportation from Guatemala City. You'll be picked up at your hotel and driven to Marina Pez Vela where you'll board a Bertram 31 fly-bridge and start your day.
This tour includes meals, beverages and snacks on board as well as all of the equipment needed to go fishing. You just need to show up with comfortable clothing and sunblock and everything else will be taken care of!
Departure Point :At your hotel
Departure Time :Pick up will happen at 5:45am so that the boat may leave at 7:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking is allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.