Spooky Savannah Haunted History Tour
Internationally known Ghost Hunter, Historian, Tour Guide and Storyteller Spooky Steve will regale you with dark, cryptic tales of Savannah's haunted history on this casual two hour afternoon stroll through the heart of Savannah's world famous Historic District. We'll visit one of the world's most haunted cemeteries,a haunted jail dating back to 1750, a dueling ground, a beautiful Gothic-Victorian Church, a Revolutionary War Battleground, a haunted Inn and a haunted Mansion or two. Let us show you why Savannah is often called "America's Most Haunted City". All ages welcome. This is a walking tour.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- For those that prefer an afternoon ghost tour experience, join us for a two hour casual daytime romp through the heart of Savannah's beautiful historic district. The tour meets at Savannah's oldest organized in-city graveyard, Colonial Park Cemetery. You'll then visit many historic and haunted locations, including battlefields, hidden burial sites, haunted mansions, legendary public squares, creepy vaults, hotels and churches while hearing macabre tales of Savannah's haunted history. Plus a quick stop at a haunted pub upon request! Your guide is internationally renowned Ghost Hunter, Tour Guide and Storyteller, the one and only Spooky Steve. It's a fun, informative, and of course creepy way to spend an afternoon while in "America's Most Haunted City", beautiful Savannah, Georgia. Make sure to visit our website for more detailed information about our tours: www.SpookySavannahGhostTours.com.
Departure Point :Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Chippewa Square, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.