Split to Zagreb Group Transfer with Plitvice Lakes Tour Entrance ticket included
Save your time and money on an organized sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park with transfer from Split or Trogir to Zagreb in one day. Discover Plitvice Lakes, a national park of exceptional beauty protected by UNESCO World Natural Heritage accompanied by experienced and knowledgeable tour guide and travel comfortably.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at all main hotels and private accommodations in Split/Trogir, reachable by tour bus.
- If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pickup will be at closest reachable point - please contact local supplier to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you)
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned passenger minivan or bus
- English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Road tolls and parking
- Raincoats if needed
- Entrance ticket to the National park Plitvice Lakes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - After sightseeing our guests will have the opportunity to have a lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Departure from Split or Trogir
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The unity and harmony of the 16 lakes and their rare natural and cultural value is not only famous through Croatia but also worldwide. This national park for its beauty and unique has its place on the UNESCO's list of World Heritage sites.
Arriving at Plitvice you will walk through the beautiful waterfalls and lakes led by our experienced English speaking tour guide who will do his best to take you on a route that will ensure for you to have the best possible experience.
Excursion covers whole of the national park and includes train and boat ride inside the park.
Our tour will start with the Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes), continue with Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes) and finish of with the highlight of the park and Croatia "Veliki Slap" (Big Waterfall) 78 meters tall waterfall.
At the end you will have an opportunity to taste authentic dishes of the area at an optional lunch in a local restaurant. After we continue to our final stop: Zagreb.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
Drop off in Zagreb
Departure Point :1: Obala Lazareta 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered. We can provide pick up from main hotels in Split reachable by tour bus. If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pick up will be at closest reachable point. After booking please contact the local provider with your hotel information and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DOOR-TO-DOOR transfer service - pickup at all main hotels and private accommodations in Split/Trogir reachable by tour bus. If the accommodation is situated in the pedestrian zone or is not reachable by tour bus, the pickup will be at the closest reachable point - please contact the local service provider to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you
- LUGGAGE LIMITATIONS: On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during tour.
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with health issues
- Not recommended for participant with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes IS included in the price of the tour.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.