Split Port Shore Excursion
Make the most of your stay in Split!
Tour will take you through 1700 years old Diocletians palace and show you number of hidden alleys, smallest street in the whole world (Let me pass street), Worlds oldest cathedral (still in use), Street where murder of the last Roman emperor took place and much more!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Split Walking Tour, Golden Gate (North Gate) Ulica kralja Tomislava 12, Split 210000 Croatia
Golden Gate, Gregory of Nin, Diocletian's Palace, Peristil, old town, Riva promenade.
Departure Point :Golden Gate of Palace, Unnamed Road, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Gat Svetog Nikole, Obala Lazareta 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.