Splendorous Sea Cliffs of Molokai Air Tour - Kapalua Departure
Come experience the amazing island of Molokai on this 40-45 minute aerial sightseeing adventure. Your journey begins with a short flight across the Pailolo Channel to the island known as the “friendly isle.” Witness the magnificent towering Sea Cliffs, the largest in the world. Get a glimpse of waterfalls, valleys and the historical Kalaupapa Peninsula. You will travel over the topside of Molokai, across the center of the island and the town of Ho’olehua. Fly along the southern coast of the island, home to the most extensive coral reefs in the Hawaiian Islands. As you cross back to West Maui, you can see Lanai to the south, and the coastal resorts areas along the western coast of Maui.
40 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet at the Kapalua Airport in the morning and check-in for the tour with the agent at the airport ticket counter. Once everyone is checked in, a gate agent will introduce you to your pilots who will be taking you to see the sights and wonders of Hawaii. There will be two pilots on every flight and they will review a safety briefing and help you get your GoPro mounted should you choose to rent one for your flight seeing adventure.
The airplane you will be taking your tour in is a Cessna Grand Caravan EX model and has been equipped with leather seats, extended leg room, and comfortable air-conditioning. For your pleasure, the aircraft are equipped with great audio headphones for you to embrace the music of local recording artist, Anuhea, and the narration of the tour by your pilots as you capture the audio-visual experience. Each seat has larger window so every guest will be able to see the sights of Hawaii. Get ready to experience the breathtakingly awesome sights of Hawaii from the air!
As you depart Kapalua you will see new perspectives of the colors of the land and sea. The views are epic and the emotions, smiles and grins are contagious. As you laugh and enjoy your tour you will soar over the sights of Maui and head to Island of Molokai and the largest sea cliffs in the world.
Along the way the sights will all be narrated by your pilots so you will know exactly what you are seeing, from towering sea cliffs, pristine waterfalls, the Kaluapapa peninsula and Hawaii's largest coral reef.
Finally as you head back across the channel to West Maui, you will see the beautiful resort areas as you head back to the airport.
Conclude the tour back at the Kapalua Airport, where you can pose for pictures with your pilots and the aircraft.
Departure Point :Kapalua Airport, 4050 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 350 lbs. will be accepted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.