Splendid Bosna River Spring
Feel the presence of water, lush vegetation, the cool breeze from the Igman and experience that offers every visitor an atmosphere that cannot be forgotten. In this area nature is provided a really great deal that feels breath of untouched nature. However, what is most beautiful is the only source of the Bosna River, which springs from a number of strong karst springs at an altitude of 492m. In the end of our beautiful tour we will enjoy in cold mountain spring water and the traditional meal in local restaurant.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Vrelo Bosne
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vrelo Bosne, 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Vrelo Bosne is the spring of the river Bosnia located southwest of Sarajevo in the suburb of Igman mountain. It is one of the country’s top natural landmarks and is one of the most famous scenes of natural beauty in the region. The spring is located approximately 12km from the canter of the city. You can enter in the park by foot or by horse-carriage via main avenue leading into it. Outdoor cafes are available offering drinks and snacks. You can see typical animals ducks and swans among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your location in the city so we may pick you up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.