Spitzkoppe Full Day Private Day Tour
Spitzkoppe Guided Day Tour. Drive along the coast where you will see a shipwreck, lichen fields and the popular fishing village of Henties Bay. Then head onwards to the famous Spitzkoppe mountain for some relaxation and the chance for fantastic photography.The Spitzkoppe Day Tour passengers will be collected from their accommodation in Swakopmund ± 09h00, by a guide and a 4x4 vehicle. The drive inland heads to the stark grandeur of Gross Spitzkoppe. (1728m above sea level and often described as the 'Matterhorn' of Namibia because of it's shape, and the highest peak is about 700m above the desert floor below.) On this drive your guide will offer detailed explanations about the surroundings and of course the Spitzkoppe, a perennial challenge to the serious mountaineer. (It's summit was first scaled only in 1946.) The mountains are brilliantly coloured and rise abruptly out of the surrounding plains and is visible from great distances away.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swakopmund Museum, Strand Street, Swakopmund Namibia
You will get an-in-depth exploration in the Township of Mondesa and Swakopmund". Learn about the different tribes in and cultures of Namibia from the Ovambo, Damara Herero to the Ovahimba People. Explorer Tours got in the Finalists for the 2018 African Responsible Tourism Awards and was selected as the best Responsible Cultural Experience in Africa the selection which was held in Johannesburg on 9 April, the panel of nine expert judges shortlisted nine organisations from across Africa – including Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, South Africa and Seychelles and Nande Junias Explorer Tours was in the selection. The African Responsible Tourism Awards rest on a simple principle – that all types of tourism, from niche to mainstream, can and should be organized in a way that preserves, respects and benefits destinations and local people.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Swakopmund and WalvisbayPorts
- Walvis Bay Namibia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.