Spit Choppers - Helicopter Glacier Tour
Fly over the Homer Spit, across Kachemak Bay, and to Grewingk Glacier by helicopter. With this tour, you will be able to wave to people below, look for Alaskan wildlife, and take beautiful photos.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grewingk Glacier, Alaska 99603, USA
Fly over this beautiful 13 mile long glacier.
Pass By: Kachemak Bay State Park, Homer, AK 99603
We will fly across Kachemak Bay. Watch for Alaskan wildlife (moose, bears, otters, whales, seals, eagles) and fishing vessels.
Pass By: Homer Spit, Homer, AK 99603-8001
View this unique piece of topography from the air. Fly over Homer Harbor and wave to people below.
Departure Point :Homer Airport, 3720 Faa St # 110, Homer, AK 99603, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2020
5/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.