Spiritual Trails of Hyderabad (2 Hours Guided Temples Walking Tour)
This walk is very different because when we go on any tour, we are exploring and experiencing places and things that are outside, but on this tour we will be taking a journey inwards and you will explore the very life within, it could be a life changing experience if you decide to take it in the right perspective.
Connect the dots of spirituality, religion and science to make sense and go beyond the framework of logic, an experience designed to elevate your spiritual journey.
Explore the historic temples of Hyderabad and experience, the various religious faiths of India and walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birla Mandir, Naubath Pahad Kala Pahad, Nr. Hussainsagar Lake, Hyderabad 500004 India
Visit the Birla Mandir dedicated to the Lord Venkateshwara of Tirumala and modelled as replica of the idol of Balaji of Tirupati. Temple is located at the top of a 280 feet tall Naubat Pahad hill and provide excellent view of Hyderabad.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Joseph's Cathedral, 5-9-305, Gun Foundry Street Number 1, Gun Foundry, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, India
Continue the spiritual journey to the St. Joseph Roman Catholic Cathedral which also the most beautiful church of Hyderabad.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: ISKCON Hyderabad, Nampally Station Road, Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan Mandi, Hare Krishna Land, Abids, Old Kattal Mandi, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, India
Our spiritual walk end after visiting the ISKCON Hyderabad
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Birla Mandir, Hill Fort Rd, Ambedkar Colony, Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004, India
Return Detail :ISKCON Hyderabad, Nampally Station Road, Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan Mandi, Hare Krishna Land, Abids, Old Kattal Mandi, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.